The Equipment You Need to Succeed
If your business needs special equipment to deliver its products and services, Unique Commercial Funding can help. We offer a range of equipment financing and leasing packages that help you establish working capital and operate as you desire. If you have been in business for two years, we can offer loans with the following terms:
- Approval in as little as 24 hours, three to five days for larger items
- No financial statement required for loans applications up to $150,000
- Little or no down payment
- Multiple payment structures
- Middle market financing up to $500,000 with more available for larger items
- Up to 84 month terms
- Excellent interest rates
You can use these loans to lease or purchase computer equipment, construction equipment, restaurant equipment and more.
Unique Commercial Funding serves all kinds of customers, so we offer all kinds of equipment financing programs, including:
- Sale and Lease Back Programs: Use equity in existing equipment as working capital. Sell your equipment to us and rent it over an established lease term. Regain ownership when you have completed your payments.
- Startup Programs: Obtain the equipment financing you need for your business of two or fewer years old.
- B, C and D Credit Programs: Get financing even if your business or personal credit has been weakened by difficult economic circumstances.
- Government and Municipal Leasing Programs: Get guaranteed-approved lease financing for your library, public school, fire house, police department, armed service or state or federal government agency.
Equipment Lease Financing
Through our equipment leasing programs, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Improved cash flow
- Predictable and manageable monthly payments
- Maintain existing credit lines
- Tax and accounting advantages
- Update outdated equipment when lease terms end
Unique Commercial Funding is ready to help your business find the financial solutions it needs. To learn more about our services, speak to one of our financial experts today.